-At Gotta jewelry, quality comes first on all our jewelry.
How to maintain your jewelry?
Please follow the instructions below to prolong the jewelry service life.
1. Jewelry should be kept absolutely dry. If you do not constantly wear your jewelry, please keep it stored somewhere dry enough.
2. Avoid wearing it when swimming, bathing, or doing sports. If you accidentally drop it in the sea or water, remember to wipe it with a dry soft cloth.
3. Avoid all direct contact with perfume, cosmetics, detergent, etc. which may damage the surface of the jewelry.
4. Avoid exposing your jewelry to extreme temperatures or sudden fluctuations in temperature. The temperature should be within 0 to 60℃.
5. For extremely dirty jewelry, pour some warm water in a small bowl and add some mild dishwashing soap. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean. When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
For any question you may have, please contact us: